Equiwinner Product Instructions
Equiwinner Is Easy To Use!
Is the Equiwinner Patch safe?
No banned substances are used in the Equiwinner Patch. There is no chemical action on the body of the horse. No substance enters or is metabolized within the body. The Equiwinner Patch works by using only the Smart Cell Signal. There are no side effects. Use of Equiwinner Patches for performance will not test positive in any sport.
How is the Equiwinner Patch used?
1. Brush up and down a small area of coat on the body of the horse, anywhere convenient such as on top of the hindquarter, but not the head or legs.
2. Take one Equiwinner Patch and remove the covering to expose the sticky area, taking care not to dislodge the two signaling centers.
3. Stick the Equiwinner Patch on the cleaned area, and press firmly.
4. Leave this Patch on for approx. 24 hours, then remove and discard it.
5. Immediately place another Equiwinner Patch in any different clean position for a further 24 hours.
6. Continue to discard and put a new Equiwinner Patch in a different clean position each 24 hours, for a total of ten days.
7. Only one patch should be used at any one time.
8. Welfare - keep the horse in the shade 10am to 4pm in very hot climates.
How many courses of Equiwinner Patch are recommended?
Daily use of the Equiwinner Patch for ten days should normally be sufficient for the horse for a whole season, or up to twelve months. It is important that the Equiwinner Patch is changed every day, as described above, for ten days. Trainers of high performance horses may wish to use Equiwinner more times per year.
1. It is not necessary to clip or shave the coat. If the horse has long coat hair then simply part the hair so that the two Equiwinner Patch signalling centers are close to the skin.
2. Some coat hair is lost when the Equiwinner Patch is removed, but this is normally hardly noticeable.
3. Do not place the Equiwinner Patch under a saddle, girth, or other tack. This would cause discomfort. On top of the level part of the hindquarter (croup) is often best.
4. The Equiwinner Patch may be covered by the horse’s usual rug, sheet or blanket.
5. A horse will not normally interfere with the Equiwinner Patch. If the horse goes to bite the Equiwinner Patch, and the Equiwinner Patch cannot be placed out of reach of the mouth, then covering by a rug, sheet or blanket must be used. This also needs to be done if a companion horse tries to remove the patch.
6. The Equiwinner Patch is waterproof and will stay on during rain.
Training and Competition
Provided the horse is not distressed, it is beneficial to continue the horse’s usual program of training or exercise or rest, whilst using the Equiwinner Patch for the ten days.
Horses having EIPH bleeding should have walking exercise only for the ten days of patches, and for a further five days. Then the horse can be gradually returned to normal use.
The Equiwinner Patch can be removed from the horse for the period of an actual competition or race, without detriment, since the effect persists. Replace the Equiwinner Patch in another spot after participation in the event has finished.
The Equiwinner Patch can also be used for maintenance when the horse is out of work. Another suitable time is when the horse is going to be put back into training after a period of rest, or before competition.
There are full instructions for use in each box of Equiwinner Patches.
Safety and Disposal
Keep the Equiwinner Patch out of reach of children and animals. After use, the Equiwinner Patch should be disposed of carefully as normal household or commercial waste.
Other information and disclaimer
Patents granted or pending worldwide © 2003-9 ActiveSignal Ltd All rights reserved.
Equiwinner and Smart Cell Signal are trademarks of ActiveSignal Ltd.
Customer service www.equiwinner.com
The information in this leaflet is offered as suggestions and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian. You should not rely on the information for diagnosis of any specific situation. Always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the medical condition or treatment of any animal for whose care you are responsible. Equiwinner Patch is a fully guaranteed product. Liability is limited to the return monies paid for the product. In no event will ActiveSignal Ltd be liable for any consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, however caused and under any theory of liability.
Using Equiwinner or Getting More Information
Click on the menus above to find out how Equiwinner will help your horse, and how to order Equiwinner for quick dispatch to any part of the world. Click on the phone to use our call back service - we will call you and we will pay for the call. Equiwinner comes with a full money back guarantee and will never test positive in any sport.